Learning Technology Analyst
Jolie provides support for Duke’s eLearning tools such as Sakai, WordPress, and Voicethread. She participates in the Sakai community, evaluates and tests new tools and enhancements to Sakai, and collaborates with the Office of Information Technology to support all eLearning applications at CIT.
Recent Blog Posts
- Join Us for the Opening Up Education Event Series
- Denise Comer Wins Innovative Teaching Award
- Leveraging APIs and Decentralized Tools in University Systems
- Sakai Update: New Look, New Features Coming August 16
- New Features in Warpwire 1.7 Release
Before coming to Duke, Jolie was an instructional technologist at Wake Forest University. She supported faculty in the arts in selecting discipline-specific and instructional technologies to support their research and instructional goals. In addition, she was a member of the Learning Management Systems Team and served as the project lead in the university’s transition to Sakai in 2010. Her interests include eportfolios, human computer interaction, and open access to education. Jolie holds an MA in Education: Instructional Technology.