Learning Experience Designer
As a Learning Experience Designer, Hannah Rogers (she/her) works with faculty to develop online courses at Duke. Through her experiences in higher education, she found online learning to not only be a medium that broadens access but one that has the potential to uniquely enhance the learning experience. In particular, Hannah is excited about the relationship between gameful learning, Universal Design for Learning, and online course design.
A previous Bass Digital Education Fellow with Learning Innovation, Hannah holds a Ph.D. in English, Certificate in College Teaching and M.A. in English from Duke University and earned her B.A. in Communication (emphasis journalism) and English from Mississippi State University. Her interests outside of work include podcasting, playing board games, and reading literature.
Recent Blog Posts
- Duke Invests in Interactive Academic Integrity Education for Undergraduates
- Creating Interactive Telehealth Training Modules for Medical Professionals
- Symposium Spotlights: How Higher Ed Institutions Moved from Innovation to Transformation
- Fun on the Flight Deck: Building Professional Learning Communities that Last through Discord
- Choose Your Path Wisely: Creating Interactive Learning Experiences for Drone Pilots Through Twine