Senior Learning Experience Designer
As a Learning Experience Designer, Heather (she/her) helps design and implement online courses for academic and professional education. Her main areas of focus are course design, project management, and user experience.
Heather has worked in instructional design and technology roles in higher education since receiving her Masters of Library and Information Studies from UNC-Greensboro in 2013. Before that, she worked in journalism for five years as an editor and writer, and she has a BA in Studio Art and Art History from Wake Forest University. She enjoys collecting hobbies, including painting, gardening, kickboxing and baking.
Recent Blog Posts
- Day in the Life: Heather Hans, Senior Learning Experience Designer
- Recipe for an Online Course Series: Drones in Environmental Science
- Confronting physician burnout through faith and calling
- Engineering students level-up with new computational programming modules
- Save Time Setting Up Your Sakai Site with Templates