We are currently accepting applications for our Summer-Fall 2019 Active Learning Faculty Fellowship.
About Faculty Fellowships
The Learning Innovation Faculty Fellows program provides semester- or year-long support and development for a group of faculty working together to incorporate new and innovative pedagogies into the curriculum of a program or department.
Fellowships are available to:
- A group of at least five Duke faculty
- Consulting about pedagogy, instructional design, assessment and instructional technologies.
- Training in the use of tools or software needed to complete the planned course activities.
- $500 per semester for faculty participants paid to a Duke research account.
- $250 per semester for graduate students assisting the faculty team.
- Collaboration and discussion with a cohort of Duke colleagues.
- Program management and logistical arrangements as needed.
- Attend an orientation and monthly fellows meetings.
- Plan and implement a specific or project or set of activities to incorporate new and innovative pedagogies into the curriculum of a program or department.
- Get help evaluating the effectiveness of new teaching and learning activities carried out in fellows’ classes.
- Share experiences in the program with the Duke community through blog posts and/or public events.
Contact us »Propose an idea for a Learning Innovation Faculty Fellowship.