Join Learning Innovation and the Duke Graduate School for a showcase highlighting the digital projects of this year’s cohort of Bass Digital Education Fellows. Through a series of lightning round presentations, fellows showcase projects ranging from inclusive assessments for quantitative disciplines, hybrid course design, foreign language podcast pedagogy, video for AI and materials science, Nudge: an app that helps with students’ learning, and digital technologies for museum education.
Projects were developed under the guidance of the Learning Innovation and Fellows acquired skills in GS762: Digital Pedagogy, a curated course experience that includes campus partners, invited guest speakers, and Learning Innovation team members.
- Date: April 14, 2022
- Time: 3:30 – 4:30pm (virtual)
- Registration: (Zoom link will be provided upon registration)
- Katherine Burgett, PhD candidate, Religion
- Jessica Centers, PhD candidate, Electrical and Computer Engineering
- Emmaline Drew Eliseev, PhD, Psychology and Neuroscience
- Prajakta Prabhune, PhD candidate, Mechanical Engineering and Materials Science
- Christoph Schmitz, PhD candidate, German Studies
- Jordan Sjol, PhD candidate, Literature
The showcase will feature emerging digital pedagogies, innovative teaching practices, and learning technologies with examples from a range of academic disciplines to transform your teaching. Join Us!
Questions? Contact Learning Innovation