Are you not able to write text in Sakai?
You need to clear cache (saved data and images in your browser) to update Sakai.
Note: You may need to update your browser to use these instructions. They may also differ slightly for PC computers.
If you use Safari web browser:
- On your computer, open Safari
- In the menu bar at the top of the screen, click History
- Choose Clear History
- Set a time range or leave on all history
- Click Clear History
- Close Safari, open, go back to Sakai and try again
If you use Chrome web browser:
- On your computer, open Chrome
- At the top left of the menu bar, click Chrome
- Choose Clear browsing data
- Choose a time range. To delete everything, select All time or choose another time period.
- Uncheck all boxes except Cached images and files
- Click Clear data.
- Close Chrome, open, go back to Sakai and try again.
If you use Firefox web browser:
- In the Menu bar at the top of the screen, click Firefox and select Preferences.
- Select the Privacy & Security panel.
- In the Cookies and Site Data section, click Clear Data
- With only Cached Web Content check marked, click the Clear button.
- Close Firefox, open and go back to Sakai to try again.
You can also use Hotkeys on your computer to clear cache.