You may recall that we announced the creation of Kits last July (if not, you may want to read this post). Kits gives you one place to go where you can manage all the apps that you use in your course, such as Sakai, WordPress, Box, Warpwire, and many others.
If Toolkits is an application you rely on to make sharing resources with your students or collaborators easy, we encourage you to start using Kits instead. More information will follow about the future of Toolkits, but here are some resources to help you get started with Kits:
- Kits Quick Start Guide
- What is Kits?
- How do I create a kit?
- How do I add people to my kit?
- How do I add apps to my kit?
- How do I edit apps in my kit?
- How do I remove apps in my kit?
- How do I combine kits for my multi-section course?
- How do I view my kit with the student role?
If you have any questions about using Kits, have ideas for new features, or requests for new apps we should add to the Kits App Store, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org. We value your feedback!