Gradescope is a tool that makes it easy for instructors to grade tests and homework (paper-based or electronically-generated) or programming assignments and focus on two important tasks:
- Speeding up the grading process
- Providing more consistent feedback to students
Any Duke course now has free access to Gradescope, including:
- Unlimited, collaborative grading with your course staff and TAs,
- Artificial Intelligence-assisted grading for certain question types,
- Code autograder for programming assignments,
- Quick access with Duke NetID (Shibboleth) integration, and
- Easy roster and gradebook management with Duke Sakai integration.
You can learn more about Gradescope’s features at https://gradescope.com/get_started.