Gradescope is a tool that makes it easy for instructors to take existing paper-based tests and homework or programming assignments and focus on two important tasks:
- Speeding up the grading process
- Providing more consistent feedback to students
Starting this spring, we’re partnering with Gradescope so any Duke course will be able to use all Gradescope features for free once the Duke NetID integration is complete, including:
- Unlimited, collaborative grading with your course staff and TAs,
- Artificial Intelligence-assisted grading,
- Code autograder for programming assignments,
- Quick access with Duke NetID (Shibboleth) integration, and
- Easy roster and gradebook management with Duke Sakai integration.
You can learn more about Gradescope’s features at https://gradescope.com/get_started.
Product demonstrations and training sessions will be scheduled soon. If you’re interested in knowing more about Gradescope, or would like to be notified when sessions are scheduled, please complete the form below and we will reach out to you.