Attend the 8th annual “Transforming the Teaching and Learning Environment” virtual (online) conference hosted by the Pennsylvania State System of Higher Education to learn more about mobile learning, emerging technologies, best practices for teaching online, and more. CIT has an institutional registration for the conference, and Duke community members can get the login information by emailing email@example.com.
The online conference begins Monday 2/13/2017 and is comprised of 60 one-hour live and interactive online sessions scheduled between 2/13/2017 and 2/24/2017. All sessions will also be recorded and remain available for at least 30 days after the conclusion of the conference.
A sample of some of the session topics:
- The interactive classroom: Using edtech to deconstruct the traditional lecture
- Transformative teaching and learning in a culture of change
- Efficient online instruction: Leveraging technology to maximize teaching effectiveness
- Using augmented reality in distance and F2F education
- Smartphones welcome: Utilizing personal devices in active learning
- How undetectable wearable technology will affect classrooms
Review the session schedule, contact us for the login information, and plan to join as many of the sessions as you find interesting!