The 12th Annual North Carolina Independent Colleges and Universities (NCICU) Assessment Conference will be held on Monday, June 6 and Tuesday, June 7 at Elon University. The theme for this year’s conference is Charting the Course: Using Assessment to Navigate Student Success.
Call for Proposals
The Planning Committee invites proposals for scholarly papers, presentations, and/or panel discussions that provide examples of effective assessment processes and practices. Proposals from any functional area conducting assessment on campus are welcomed related to the following tracks:
- Collaboration and Partnerships
- Promising Practices
- Experiential Learning
- Institutional Assessment
- Assessment Technology and Tools
- Name, Title, Institution for each presenter
- Title of the Session
- Session Description (200 words or less)
- Participant Learning Outcomes (begin with “Participants will…”)
- Intended Audience (e.g., beginner, intermediate, advanced; faculty, staff, administrators)
Complete proposals are due on or before Thursday, March 24, 2016 and via email to Rebecca Leggett (firstname.lastname@example.org). Those submitting proposals will be notified via email of the decision on the proposal in early April. Conference presenters are required to register for the conference. Registration will open in early April.