Need to learn Photoshop? Do you want to edit videos with iMovie? Want to know what HTML means? Register for OIT’s free Technology Training Seminars. Everyone at Duke is welcome to register and attend. Here are just a few of the hands-on training topics:
- Photoshop Basics
- Mac 101
- Lights, Camera….Editing with iMovie
- Storing and Sharing your files at Duke: An Introduction to Webfiles
- Working with Flip Video Cameras
- Getting started with HTML: hand-coding a personal webpage
- Quick and Easy Promotional Materials with Microsoft Publisher
OIT offers several more ways to learn about technology.
Join OIT for their Learn IT @ Lunch series. January’s session “VCL: The virtualization of public computing” will be presented by Evan Levine – Manager, Software License and Lab Engineering and Mark-Everett McGill – Lab Engineer (Duke OIT). No registration is required. For details about the Learn IT @ Lunch series and the spring 2011 schedule, visit: https://www.oit.duke.edu/training/learn_it_lunch/
OIT offers OnDemand training for group or academic course needs. Request training now for your student projects!
Prefer to learn on your own? Duke offers online training tutorials.