- enter grades directly into grade center cells (like a spreadsheet).
- freeze panes and scroll through grades to correlate student names with grades more easily.
- automatically drop lowest quiz score(s).
- display both Score and Percentage in the same column (or Percentage and Letter Grade).
- Smart View can display only those students in a particular section of a multi-section course.
- Smart Views can be used to display students meeting a particular criteria (e.g. “Below C-” or “missed exam”).
- exempt a graded item from the grade calculations.
- easily add a comment to any grade for the student to see.
- email students directly from the Grade Center (e.g. those who have not turned in an assignment).
If you have not used the gradebook in Blackboard before, you might like the upgraded version, the Grade Center.